Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I Want to Do one more Visual Upgrade Before i head to college Does anyone have a picture of the following Quarter Window Pannels on a Car? https://cervinis.com/product.aspx?car=1&id=1208#4334 These are What i want to order any comments i would love to hear them. Im trying to Do a 302 Boss Recreation i slowly add parts and upgrades when i have the time and money thanks.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Those are very similar to mine from CDC. Mine had a little plastic guide that fits in the back groove of each quarter window. This helps the front to back alignment. You mark the corners of each louver with masking tape during the dry fitting stage. Once you have your marks in place on both sides you simply prep the surface and remove the backing on the tape and stick them on. I did the back edge of the louver first and then aligned with my tape. Once this is stuck onit's pretty hard to remove.

It's a pretty simple install so don't worry. I recommend getting both sides painted. Even though only people inside the car will notice it will bug you so just do it.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Yeah. It won't matter once the paint cures. Some people choose to not paint the inside of the louver and just block out the quarter window from the inside. This has the benefit of never being able to see how dirty the quarter window gets. Though I haev to admit after two years mine isn't that bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.