Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this car for a great deal!! I always wanted a 03-04 cobra, but they were roughly 17-20grand with 60-90k miles on them and most were beat on. I know those cobras came with 390hp and the 2004 roush gt I have has 260hp stock. What I am curious is the guy at the dealership (ROUSH certified dealer) said this Roush is pushing mid-300's HP... I was curious what you guys think with the add-on's that this car has HOW MANY HP WOULD YOU SAY THIS CAR HAS? I don't know where I can locally Dyno this car...

OFFERED FOR SALE BY GILLINGHAM FORD IS THE ROUSH MUSTANG SEEN PICTURED BELOW. THIS MUSTANG IS SHOWROOM NEW WITH ONLY 6,900 ACTUAL MILES. THIS ROUSH IS FINISHED IN THE HARD TO FIND SCREAMING YELLOW THAT IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. THE CAR IS SHOWROOM NEW BOTH INSIDE AND OUT, ALWAYS USED AS A SHOW CAR/TOY NEVER A DAILY DRIVER AND NEVER SEEN WINTER WEATHER. THE DAY WE GOT THE CAR I TOOK THE PHOTOS BELOW AND PUT IT IN OUR INDOOR CLIMATE CONTROLLED STORAGE FACILITY.

THIS MUSTANG CAME NEW WELL EQUIPTED FROM ROUSH. THE SPORT PACKAGE INCLUDED ROUSH FRONT FASCIA, REAR VALANCE, SIDE SKIRTS, ROUSH WINDOW BANNERS, ROUSH EMBLEMS, ROUSH HIGH PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH HANDCRAFTED POLISHED SIDE EXHAUST TIPS, EMBROIDERED FLOOR MATS, AND CUSTOM TRUNK TOOL BOX. ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL EQUIPTMENT ADDED BY ROUSH WHEN NEW INCLUDED ROUSH REAR WING, ROUSH SHAKER HOOD, ROUSH ALUMINUM PEDALS, JACK ROUSH DESIGNED VINTAGE SHIFTER, ROUSH VINYL DOOR SILL PLATES AND ROUSH VALVE COVER APPLIQUE.

THERE WHERE ALSO SEVERAL AFTERMARKET PARTS ADDED TO THIS VEHICLE WHICH RESULTED IN MUCH BETTER PERFORMANCE. I HAVE THE FACTORY PARTS WHICH ALSO COME WITH THE CAR. THE PARTS INCLUDE PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS 75MM POWER THROTTLE BODY, C&L TRUE FLOW INLET PIPE, GRANATELLI MOTORSPORTS UPPER INTAKE PLENUM, HYPERTECH POWER PROGRAMMER, UPR PRODUCTS K SHIFTER, STEEDA 3 PIECE PULLY SET, AND STRANGE ENGINEERING 3.90 GEARS. (In trunk not used is a HYPERtech Power programmer adds 20-35HP)

Some Options:
Roush Sport Package $3875
Rear Wing $775
Shaker Hood Option $1250
Hand Crafted High Performance Exhaust
Ford 8.8" Rear End
Tru Flow Inlet Pipe
Pulley Set
High performance Air intake/air planum
Short throw shifter

ORIGINAL WINDOW STICKER FOR THIS ROUSH WAS $33,364! THE CAR STILL SHOWS AS NEW NOW WITH ONLY 6,900 MILES. WE ARE OFFERING THIS CAR AT A HUGE DISCOUNT FROM NEW SO ACT FAST THIS DEAL WILL NOT LAST LONG! THIS MUSTANG HAS BEEN THROUGH OUR SHOP AND COMPLETELY SERVICED. IT HAS A FRESH LUBE, OIL AND FILTER, NEW WIPER BLADES, TIRES MEASURE8/32 FRONT AND REAR, AND BRAKES ARE AT 955 LIFE REMAINING. COOLANT IS GOOD TO -45 DEGREES AND BATTERY TESTED GOOD. FLY IN AND DRIVE HOME!

Click for dealer link for sweet pics!
I got it two weeks ago
2004 FORD MUSTANG GT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts