Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an sct sf3 tuner with a custom tune on it. I am getting a llivewire soon and i wanted to know if there is a way to take the tune from my sf3 and have it loaded onto my livewire or do i have to do a new custom tune? Also, how do i purchase a new tune from sct. I was tuned for a jlt intake, 91 octane, 373's, borla stingers and now i have an off road x pipe. should i just retune the entire thing or somehow transfer my current tune from my sf3 to the livewire?? One last question, does the livewire come with necessary parts to log air to fuel ratio or do i have to buy that seperatly??

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
you can load the tune onto your computer than from the computer to the livewire. Get a e-mail tune from a reputable tune such as tillman, brenspeed or bamachips look for sales.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
One last question, does the livewire come with necessary parts to log air to fuel ratio or do i have to buy that seperatly??

You'll need to get a wideband and a stripped firewire cable to use the A/F feature. Innovate LC-1 and PLX are good choices. There are several thread on this if you search.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
I have an sct sf3 tuner with a custom tune on it. I am getting a llivewire soon and i wanted to know if there is a way to take the tune from my sf3 and have it loaded onto my livewire or do i have to do a new custom tune? Also, how do i purchase a new tune from sct. I was tuned for a jlt intake, 91 octane, 373's, borla stingers and now i have an off road x pipe. should i just retune the entire thing or somehow transfer my current tune from my sf3 to the livewire?? One last question, does the livewire come with necessary parts to log air to fuel ratio or do i have to buy that seperatly??
It is my understanding that the X3 has the capability to download from the device to your PC. If that is the case, you could certainly reverse the process and upload to the Livewire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.