Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically right now I've got CAI, Dual exhaust w/h-pipe and a max micro tuner programmer. I'm just looking for a cheap mod for just a little more kick. Pulley's appeal to me but would I run into any power problems as far running my sound system, and would they just help when the ac is on. I've heard a lot of different things about pulley's. Any advice or info would be great. By the way to anybody interested on how my v6 matched up to an 01 GT mustang. Go to Streetfire.net and search 04 v6 mustang bolt on's vs 01 GT. Got any questions reply back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
philmac said:
Basically right now I've got CAI, Dual exhaust w/h-pipe and a max micro tuner programmer. I'm just looking for a cheap mod for just a little more kick. Pulley's appeal to me but would I run into any power problems as far running my sound system, and would they just help when the ac is on. I've heard a lot of different things about pulley's. Any advice or info would be great. By the way to anybody interested on how my v6 matched up to an 01 GT mustang. Go to Streetfire.net and search 04 v6 mustang bolt on's vs 01 GT. Got any questions reply back.
what have you got?

You can always run an ASP overdrive pulley for your alternator, and be way ahead on HP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
philmac said:
As far as systems I have two rockford fosgate 12 ince subs and 750 watt amp
yeah, you might want to get an ASP overdrive pulley for your Alt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
i just ordered a motoblue 42% udp's set, once installed can i still run my a/c and or heater with no problems? the only extra is the fog lights, the radio is stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
Greekstang said:
i just ordered a motoblue 42% udp's set, once installed can i still run my a/c and or heater with no problems? the only extra is the fog lights, the radio is stock.
yeah, it presents NO problems
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
hey i did the search at streetfire.net and nothing came up and i have also searched through 25 pages of vids with many many more to go. Paste up a direct link to that vid, im curious as to the turn out of that and i was also intrested in heard the car too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
99'StangTx said:
hey i did the search at streetfire.net and nothing came up and i have also searched through 25 pages of vids with many many more to go. Paste up a direct link to that vid, im curious as to the turn out of that and i was also intrested in heard the car too.
what vid?
???????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
kscoyote said:
what have you got?

You can always run an ASP overdrive pulley for your alternator, and be way ahead on HP.
I have 2 power acoustik 12" with a Phoenix Gold 600watt class-D amp.

When i really turn up the bass, the headlights do dim a tad...but the volt guage doens't budge?! I have never seen that guage move at all since I've owned the car. What gives?? I hardly ever listen to music with the bass up that much so it should be okay for now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
oh, forgot the last line on this post.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top