Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHich company has sequentials that repeat over and over as opposed to ones that do it one time then go solid? I am gonna add some sequentials and want the ones that go over and over.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
The CDC's continue to blink with the turn signals. On a stop they flash once and remain solid.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I love mine !!! Easy to install and draws in the looks crusin thru town. You will find yourself "Signaling" more than before.

Mustang Sequential Taillights Kit - Plug-in (2005+)

American Muscle introduces the ALL NEW Sequential Tail Lights System for the 2005+ Mustang! This dynamite design requires no core and no splicing, because all circuitry is built right into the harness. The result is a high tech lighting effect for the rear end of your Mustang with simple installation. This Sequential Tail Light System will sequence once and then stay solid when the brakes are applied, and will sequence with the left and right turn signal respectfully.

NOTE: Includes 2 Inline Unit Harnesses, one for each side, that replace your factory harness.

$139.99

·
Registered
520 Posts
CDC are what you want

M

·
0 Posts
+ 1 on the CDC's cycling for the length of signaling... I love mine!... well.... I hope others love mine...:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the WebElectric Products - Sequential Turn Signals, 2005 2006 2007 2008 Sequential Taillights, Sequential Tail Lights, Dynamite Stick Sequential, Pulsing Brake Light Pulser Flasher, One Touch Convertible Top, Dynamite Stick, One Touch Turn Signals, Dayti ones. I am completely satisfied with them, and do yourself a favor and get the splice in ones. At $89.00 you can't beat the price...and if you can pump your own gas, you can wire them up. It's only one extra wire on each side!!! Just my two cents.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have Web Electric and they repeat. At $149 plus a $30 return for your core I believe they are also the best price for plug n play.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
they don't charge you, they refund you $30 if you send them the OEM harness. I guess because they use that to make a set of sequentials? i dunno

But remember, in addition to the sequentials, you can also get the "chaser" tail lights. The lights run from 1-2-3-2-1-2-3-2-1 and so on. They are pretty cool actually. I have seen a thread posting a video of them a while back myself but can't remember where :headscratch:

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
they don't charge you, they refund you $30 if you send them the OEM harness. I guess because they use that to make a set of sequentials? i dunno

But remember, in addition to the sequentials, you can also get the "chaser" tail lights. The lights run from 1-2-3-2-1-2-3-2-1 and so on. They are pretty cool actually. I have seen a thread posting a video of them a while back myself but can't remember where :headscratch:
YO mean I could have sent it back and got some money? Oh well. :so

·
Registered
146 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.