Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me where to get an aftermarket kit to have the rear turn signals sequence for a turn?

Degree of difficulty to install?

Price?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
If you mean the ones that light 1-2-3, then you can get that at American Muscle too. Simple plug in. Like $140 or so I think.

Check out the website. americanmuscle.com

They have everything you need and the prices are great and the customer service is without rival.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Go with the CDC Sequential lights. They have a lower fail rate. I did a lot of homework on this before i bought mine. The cheapest place to get the CDC's are CJ's Pony Parts. $141.95. Its easy to install. Just as easy as replacing a tail light bulb. I have a vid of my lights..
YouTube - ‪CDC Sequential Tail Lights on 2005 Mustang‬‏

·
Registered
377 Posts
+1 on american muscle's plug and play sequentials. They are cheap and so simple to install. Definitely one of my favorite mods on my car unfortunately I can't see them but I know they do work great.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Go with the CDC Sequential lights. They have a lower fail rate. I did a lot of homework on this before i bought mine. The cheapest place to get the CDC's are CJ's Pony Parts. $141.95. Its easy to install. Just as easy as replacing a tail light bulb. I have a vid of my lights..
Do the CDCs sequence also when the brakes are applied or are they solid with all three lights on.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Tip...Make sure you get a set that plug in,there are kits that slice in also. Who wants to cut their wires, not me ! :yelwacko:

·
Registered
590 Posts
You can get this from SD Mustang Accessories, it's the tail light housing in smoke, with LED lights and Sequential lights. Plus they are plug & Play.

SD Mustang Accessories Red/Smoke

SD Mustang Accessories Smoke

I'm planning on getting the red/smoke.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Don't forget they display a dual 123 sequence (left and right sides) when your hazard lights are turned on. :cooldude:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
bought mine off of ebay for 100 bucks shipped. fully plug and play. absolute easiest mod you can do. 15-20 min install. lets put it this way, if this mod is difficult for you then you have no business turning a wrench on your stang....:winks

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you want to be even more different, look into chase lights. They are similar to sequential except with sequential all the lights turn off at once, while the chase lights turn off in the order they were turned on.

Meter4it makes the chase kit (I haven't seen anyone else make it). They have a plug in and a splice kit. We did the splice kit years ago. Its been on for well over 100k miles so the meter4it controller is still working great. We did think we had an issue about 10k miles ago and meter4it helped me diagnose it. Turns out the factory plug has been somewhat crushed from putting heaving (read car, parts) into the trunk.

meter4it.com is where we got our from (no idea if you can get it from anywhere else).

Oh yea, the meter4it kit will switch from factory, to sequential to chase so you can change what its doing by moving a jumper.

~Mark

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hmmm that is cool...:scratchchin

·
Registered
123 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sequential turns

Hey guys, I want to thank all of you for your information and tips on the turn indicator sequentials.

Glenwvdp

1 - 18 of 18 Posts