Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! Quick question. What kind of input is on the back of the Shaker for the "aux"? Is it proprietary or rca, or eigth inch. Anyone know?
Thanks.

·
Registered
329 Posts
non i think, that why u need a aux converter do a search there is one called P.I.E, and ford has something too thats not out yet on its 06 catalog

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah

Marcus GT said:
There are 2 proprietary plugs on the back of the Shaker. The referenced link to the adaptor is www.logjamelectronics.com but they are having problems with the "chip" and here is the link for that http://www.logjamelectronics.com/frd04auxresponseform.htmlI am still waiting for the replacement chip so mine will work. :sleeping:
Sorry, I did a search (what a concept!) after my post (sorry, won't happen again) and saw all that. I'm going to wait and simply use FM modulation, or have no satellite radio until this is fixed. I'm certainly not going to leave things unplugged in the dash! Upon looking at those links I saw that they've known about the "issue" for awhile (early September?) and still haven't fixed it. This makes me leary and also makes me think I might not feel REAL comfortable using it. I am, however, a Treo 650 user (PDA/phone) so I'm used to stuff not working the way its supposed to.:laughlitt Heh. Anyway, guess I'll join the ranks of those of you who are waiting patiently for your '05 Mustang to do something that it should have done straight off the lot. How hard would it have been to use RCA's or 1/8 inch Ford?
Aw well. I still love the damn car!!!:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts