Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey so i have a set of subframe connectors im going to put in with in the next week or two. im wondering if anyone can tell me how much of an improvement i will see from them. im having a lot of traction problems at the track so im hoping these help. does anyone have any before and after times? thanks a lot guys!

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
You'll see some improvement, not sure how much, but it will feel a lot stiffer, predictable, and just overall feel like the car is more a whole than pieces. Lower control arms are a big help with traction problems, but I would think you'll see good gains from the connectors. Make sure you have them installed while the car sits on the tires like it would on the road, not on a frame lift. Did you get the weld in ones? They are much better, especially the ones that also bolt up to the seat brackets, but any will get you gains.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Yeah have them welded in. Mine made a huge diff but also had the control arms installed at the same time. But the car came back solid and it could take some corners. Also now I can floor it and have some control of it. You will love the new feel of your car.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah im having them welded in thats why they arent in yet i need to find someone who can weld! Ive become addicted to the drag strip and my car has horrible traction it just spins all over the place second gear is the devil id get a set of drag radials if i could afford them and upper and lower control arms are next on the list.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.