Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was looking at an 05+ mustang gt to buy, and the wing on some is attatched to the trunk and side like the old ones use to be like, not like the newer ones where it has the 2 spacers holding the wing up some. it looks kinda like the older nascar wings before they went to the car of 2morrow. anyway if u know what im talking about good if not im sry. but do people do that after they buy the car or do some new mustangs come like that?
thanks

·
Registered
922 Posts
It could be a Roush Mustang that you were looking at. I have a Roush spoiler on mine....pic in profile.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
It could be a Roush Mustang that you were looking at. I have a Roush spoiler on mine....pic in profile.
I think you are right. Roush is the one that has that style of wing. That is a nice looking wing they run on those cars.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I think that is Street Scenes ducktail.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is that an aftermarket or what? cause i have seen one in person, and there is no indacation of it being put on, and if it did the must have bondoed it to make it have a floulish look, not like the roush where they just put it on top of the body

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
is that an aftermarket or what? cause i have seen one in person, and there is no indacation of it being put on, and if it did the must have bondoed it to make it have a floulish look, not like the roush where they just put it on top of the body
Yes it is aftermarket... The holes from the factory spoiler need to be filled because this spoiler does not cover them. If you plan on getting this spoiler order your car with the spoiler delete option.
Stage 3 Motorsports 2005-08 Mustang Street Scene Ducktail Spoiler/Wing

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
Shop around... there are a lot of other really good looking ducktail spoilers that'll fit the stock holes.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Once you see the car with no spoiler, you won't want to put one on it.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts