Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of gas mileage are you guys getting on your supercharged stang? Before mine i probably got about 19-22 mpg, now im looking at around 12-15mpg. Of course i used to pretty much baby my car everywhere i went, which now im showing off a lil more and hard to keep your foot out of it, but even when im easy on it, it still gets really bad gas mileage. I was talking to a guy at the shop where i get my car worked on and he had an 03 whipple charged cobra making 600rwhp getting 26mph! So i was just wondering what you guys are getting. Doesnt matter which supercharger you have.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I haven't really checked city mileage, but last year I got 21 mpg on the highway going to Kansas City with 4:10's doing about 70 mph all the way.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh sorry, i meant city mileage. On the highway if im doin 70 im at bout 2300 rpm and getting maybe around 20, but the city is killing me.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
dont really do any highway driving I do only get 200 miles to a tank though :headscratch:

·
Registered
351 Posts
if i keep my foot off of it i get 12-15 in city but that shift'n at 2500 and driven like an old lady

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah thats how i am, the guy with the whipple charged cobra said he used to have a blown gt and it got bout the same mileage im getting. he just said for soem reason all blown gt's get bad mileage. One reason whyt he cobra gets better is cuz of the 6 speed, but thatreally only help out so much unless you drive 100mph often. lol

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
I keep my foot out of and do not do that bad. But if I get after it it gets thirsty. And with the price of fuel I do not like it when it gets thirsty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.