Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I thought the lights in the front valance were the turn signals? Are they really in the good instead? And if so what are the ones in the front valance for?

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Need more info. don't know what your question is or what year car you are talking about.

·
Registered
500 Posts
If you are talking about a "68" mustang,,the parking /turn signal lights are the small lights in the valance directly below the headlights. if you have lights in the grill they should be fog or driving lights,,,could be something after market also,,hard to tell with out pictures,,,

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Need more info. don't know what your question is or what year car you are talking about.
oldguy.gif The title of the thread you clicked on and replied to is 'Question about 1968 Mustang lights!'

·
Registered
46 Posts
If by front valance you mean the lower front of the car, then yes, they serve both as "fog" lights so to speak, as well as blinkers. If you have lights in the grille itself those are strictly brighter fog lamps. If those blink lights are not working, it could be a couple of things. When I got my 68, the rheostat in the headlight switch was bad, and the switch was worn so nothing but the headlights worked. In order to have those blinker-fog lamps working check the headlight switch, wiring from the harness to the fixture itself, and of course, the bulbs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts