Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was gonna get a set of stage 2 heads assembled just without the camshaft. my question is are they missing anything besides the camshaft. im wondering cause i saw a few on ebay and one for the same price said it is minus rockers and lifters and others said all you needed was the camshaft.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I don't have patriot heads, but ordering from Ebay for an item such as this would leave me highly sceptical. Unless they are listed directly from the manufacturer I would probably avoid the purchase entirely unless your willing to take a risk. car parts, especially internals, is something you don't want to skimp out on to save a few bucks. The peace of mind knowing your car has quality and complete parts backed by a reputible rep/manufacturer is pricless compared to saving $200 bucks just because you want to be cheap on building a motor. This question would also probably be better asked to the person selling the parts themselves. There is the option in ebay to email the seller questions. I would also check out the sellers feedback, that can also give you insight if it's a reputible source. Remember, it's your car on the line, we all like to save money, but when it comes to ensuring your car is put together right you want to ask as many questions as possible so you know what your getting yourself into. My advice, hit up the seller. If he dodges you or gives you a run around. Find the heads from someone else who is willing to help you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.