Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to reset my computer today because there's never been a time when I had an entire afternoon to just do NOTHING but play with my car. Unfortunately, my dad (who usually helps me when I have a question) is out of state right now fixing my Aunt's house.

I cannot for the life of me get the battery disconnected! Is there a simple way to do this that I'm just not seeing? I've used every tool I can find, but I just can't get the connections removed from the battery.

Any quick help would be appreciated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
mac_mogul said:
I'm going to reset my computer today because there's never been a time when I had an entire afternoon to just do NOTHING but play with my car. Unfortunately, my dad (who usually helps me when I have a question) is out of state right now fixing my Aunt's house.

I cannot for the life of me get the battery disconnected! Is there a simple way to do this that I'm just not seeing? I've used every tool I can find, but I just can't get the connections removed from the battery.

Any quick help would be appreciated.
You've loosened the connections?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kscoyote said:
You've loosened the connections?
I haven't managed to do anything :(
Either I'm doing it wrong, or I'm just really really weak and can't get them off.:sosad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mac_mogul said:
I haven't managed to do anything :(
Either I'm doing it wrong, or I'm just really really weak and can't get them off.:sosad:
'doh!

I found my dad's GOOD tools and got them off. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,432 Posts
mac_mogul said:
'doh!

I found my dad's GOOD tools and got them off. Thanks!

ok! Have fun!
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top