Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put the new wheels on and some other appearance mods...tell me what you guys think..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
looks real sharp,good job!!!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! got a lot more mods to come tho

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nice, like the palm trees in the background to top it all off

·
Registered
138 Posts
Really looks fantastic. Great job!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Man it's taking forever to upload the images on our school's computers.

It's been a while since I last visted AFM, I've been recovering from my birthday...I think it was two days ago.

Other than that, how's the engine work coming along psycho? By the looks of the small thumbnails of your black pony, she looks like my cars competition. lol Amazing job with the appearance. One helluva ride you got there.

Can you tint those tailights any more? Or are they going to be illegal if you did? The only thing that looks weird are the Cobra emblems on your wheels. In my opinion, if it has a Cobra emblem somewhere on the car....it has to be a Cobra.

My co-worker was clowned by me when he did that to his V6. He didn't know anything about cars anyway.

·
Registered
623 Posts
beautiful car bro.. its coming along really nicely.. and i like that you have a vert:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice, like the palm trees in the background to top it all off
Really looks fantastic. Great job!
thanks guys!

Man it's taking forever to upload the images on our school's computers.

It's been a while since I last visted AFM, I've been recovering from my birthday...I think it was two days ago.

Other than that, how's the engine work coming along psycho? By the looks of the small thumbnails of your black pony, she looks like my cars competition. lol Amazing job with the appearance. One helluva ride you got there.

Can you tint those tailights any more? Or are they going to be illegal if you did? The only thing that looks weird are the Cobra emblems on your wheels. In my opinion, if it has a Cobra emblem somewhere on the car....it has to be a Cobra.

My co-worker was clowned by me when he did that to his V6. He didn't know anything about cars anyway.
the cobra centercaps came with the rims..I am goin to be buying some new centers for it but its not a big deal...now if I had cobra's tagged on the car that would be different..

cops can get you for tail lights with minimal tint or a lot...its in their discretion..I didn't want it to be darker tho..

engine work is still waiting on all my parts to be shipped...I got gears, detroit locker, hci, roller rockers, retainer all coming in...I also bought something else I am keeping secret til I get it all installed :)

beautiful car bro.. its coming along really nicely.. and i like that you have a vert:bigthumbsup
thanks! and ya dude cuz verts are always better!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I like it. Has some pretty dark tint on the windows and nice aggressive stance. If I had a New Edge it would probably have to be a Vert. I hate the way the Vert. SN95's look compared to the Vert. SN95 Edge's.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Convertable + windows up = eww pics.

However the car looks nice.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I think the main purpose was to show the tint. Those are some pretty sharp rims though. What did you use to tint your tail lamps? I bought some tint films for mine, but I have not installed them yet. I was curious to see what you used.

That's nice though. I like it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like it. Has some pretty dark tint on the windows and nice aggressive stance. If I had a New Edge it would probably have to be a Vert. I hate the way the Vert. SN95's look compared to the Vert. SN95 Edge's.
well actually I don't even like the new edge verts unless they have the lightbar...adds so much style to it IMO

However the car looks nice.
thanks kyle, I just washed the car so I didn't want to smear the windows..I will take some more pics soon tho, however Im kinda pissed cuz the day I decide to wash it all of a sudden it rains! never fails..

I think the main purpose was to show the tint. Those are some pretty sharp rims though. What did you use to tint your tail lamps? I bought some tint films for mine, but I have not installed them yet. I was curious to see what you used.

That's nice though. I like it.
Its the tint films like what you have..be very careful when installing so you do not get air bubbles..and also get some really thin grit sandpaper to sand it down before applying...stay away from spray tint it looks bad IMO..

·
Registered
115 Posts
This may be a little off topic, but how do they hold up in the car wash? I have a fear of applying those films to my tail lamps and then have the power washer blow them off.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This may be a little off topic, but how do they hold up in the car wash? I have a fear of applying those films to my tail lamps and then have the power washer blow them off.
I would never take my car through one of those washers, but no worries they won't wash off they are on there pretty solid..:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
115 Posts
Thanks bro. I'm planning on putting them on this weekend when it's sunny. They recommend you let them sit in the sun for approx 4 hours so they can adhere properly.

But anyway, sweet ride man. I am slightly envious of that light bar. I have been contemplating putting one of those on mine too.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
It always rains after you wash the car. Are you gonna do the saleen kit with the car?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Secret?

What the?!?!?!?!?

But anyway, other than overly-tinted tailights, are sequential tailights a distraction to the point where you can get a ticket?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Secret?

What the?!?!?!?!?

But anyway, other than overly-tinted tailights, are sequential tailights a distraction to the point where you can get a ticket?

They were OEM on Shelbys, Cougars, and T-birds, so I highly doubt it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.