Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any one pull fuses out like it suggest in the instructions? It doesn't say you have to do it.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
Only if you have charging problems otherwise don't worry about it. I've flashed my car over 200 times without pulling a thing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok cool and as always thanks STL

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright here is the breakdown: First I want to say I am a Network Engineer so basically I am a tech guy I loved technology in all its forms. That is an amazing piece of hardware. The only problem that I had with the tuner is that it doesn't really tell you when it is done. I take the part that makes you turn off the key and it select is when it is done. Second WOW!!!! I loaded the Bama 93 torque tune first. I accidentally spun the tires pulling out of my garage no really an accident. I went drive around and I thought my tires were going to come off the car. It was ridiculous but in a really good way. I then loaded the bama 93 performance which was ran great and was a little easier to pull out onto the road with. Overall awesome mod!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would to thow another question out there. It seems to to shift pretty hard (auto). Is that ok? I think it is just the wheels breaking but man that is freaky.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
I would to thow another question out there. It seems to to shift pretty hard (auto). Is that ok? I think it is just the wheels breaking but man that is freaky.
The tune adjusts the line pressure and shift points. That's normal.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool thanks
Great advice tuner is the way to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.