Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night I was coming home and pulled up to a magnum, we raced from like a 60 punch, It was dead even til 135, I know its stupid but i couldnt resist, so before everyone shuns me, I know street racing is stupid, but it happens. So thats it just wanted to share that with you guys.

·
Registered
26 Posts

What are you driving? I know you street racing is bad but sometime you have to do it.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
LoL, street racing is bad but it is fun. I ran vs a hemi magnum on the highway one day and i pulled on it because we slowered down to like 45 and i had my car in right gear so by time it down shifter i had the upper end and it stayed like that until around 80 i creeped.. dunno if areodynamics or what but... we did...

Today i didnt really race but we messed around this lady and i in a WS6, it had dark tinit didnt know it was even a woman until she rolled window down.. she had a dog in the other seat LOL. it sounded bad ass thats why i caught up with it. we went from like 30 to like 95 and we were pretty even until i let go cuz of a car in front of me and no way to dodge it lol...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My car is a 01, with as far as I know just an intake on it, I'm not sure if it was tuned or if it has anything else done to it, but I've ridden in my buddies 03 with intake and exhaust and his feels a lot slower than mine. I just got it about two months ago.

·
Registered
26 Posts
cool! i just got my 01 last month and have so many plans for it. thanks to you guys of course. :laughlitt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.