Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering putting some vinyl racing stripe decals on my car. How do they hold up over the years? I have an 06 Mustang GT and am looking at flat black or gloss black decals. If anyone has any advice or experiences , please let me know. From what I have read, painting them on can be really expensive.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
yes painting is more expensive but stands up to weather alot better then vinyl. Aligning the vinyl is alot harder then it seems, and the slightest inperfection on the stripe will be exposed 10 fold becuase of the contrast in colors.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I put this on all my Stangs,and when you resale yours the can be removed, I personally have a perfesional do mine, with the exception of the small decals, and I do that myself, and is a lot more cheaper too.
peecmkr said:
I am considering putting some vinyl racing stripe decals on my car. How do they hold up over the years? I have an 06 Mustang GT and am looking at flat black or gloss black decals. If anyone has any advice or experiences , please let me know. From what I have read, painting them on can be really expensive.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I put these vinyl stripes on myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.