Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to put some silver racing stripes on my black 07 gt but dont have the money to get them painted on. I was wondering how the stickers look and if anyone had some pics of theres i could see? Thanks

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
There are some guys on here that have them and look good. It just depends on the installer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think it definitely comes down to the installer. I've had my vinyl stripes for 2 weeks and my car is back at the dealer as we speak having them taken off because they are lifting along the edge right from front to back. I gave the dealer 3 chances to get it right. This is the 4th so they are coming off.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i did mine myself and they came out great, i drive my car in the winter and they are not peeling or anything. still look as good as they did when i first put them on. if you take your time and do it right then they should last a long time. check out my pics if you want to see how mine turned out. and btw they only cost 40 bucks on ebay:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
My stripes are PAINTED VINYL. Not painted, not vinyl, but painted vinyl so it has the best of both worlds. They came with a 5 year warranty and they come in almost endless colors. Try and find someone local who does it and defiantly check it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.