Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been putting a lot of miles on the pony. I got her in May and she had 8500 and i now have 16,300. My daily commute is 17 miles round trip and i usually make it twice a day, five days a week. Anything goes on the weekends. Just wondering if anyone else is getting up there in mileage fast as well.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Took mine on Feb 12th, already past 19K miles. 70 miles for a daily commute and the G/F lives another 36 from me.

G

·
got mine in september....september 20th to be exact...2006gt...i have 2500 on it already..cant help it...i'd drive it from the bedroom to the bathroom if i could....awesome car...but i'll make up the difference in the winter...off to the garage she goes with the first day colder than 40..

·
Registered
599 Posts
Got mine on june 4th, got 6800 miles now. Not too bad I guess, its just hard to drive the other cars now......:winks

·
Registered
51 Posts
We got our flop top in May also, the kilometrage is 3050 or about 2500 of your US miles. It is always a dillema on whether to drive the 2005 or the 68, some how the classic usually wins out. The 68 got about 5500 miles on it since spring, BTW niether vehicle is a daily driver, pleasure driven only.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Love driving it, but after two weeks of ownership I'm up to, get this...
150 or so miles:eyepoppin . I am certain it will have less than 500 miles on her when she gets put away for the winter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts