Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for a Radio Installation Kit for my 2011 I picked up yesterday. I know I need one of those expensive face plates but from what I've seen, all of them have their issues :( Would anyone have a recommendation for which one to buy? My stereo is the base version. No sync, no Shaker system, NAV or any of that. I wanna install a Pioneer Double-DIN touchscreen radio into it. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Here's an example of what I mean: http://smile.amazon.com/Metra-99-5826CH-Mustang-2010-Up-Installation/dp/B008E9HIPO?ie=UTF8&keywords=radio%20installation%20kit%20mustang&qid=1465325702&ref_=sr_1_15&sr=8-15

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just looking for a Radio Installation Kit for my 2011 I picked up yesterday. I know I need one of those expensive face plates but from what I've seen, all of them have their issues :( Would anyone have a recommendation for which one to buy? My stereo is the base version. No sync, no Shaker system, NAV or any of that. I wanna install a Pioneer Double-DIN touchscreen radio into it. Any help would be much appreciated :)

Here's an example of what I mean: Amazon.com: Metra 99-5826CH Ford Mustang 2010-Up DIN/DDIN Dash Installation Kit: Car Electronics
I hear you, I've got the same prob with my base 13 v6, I like the knobs but i also wanna get rid of the factory stereo.

This one is the most appealing to me so far, wondering if there is a better choice

1 - 2 of 2 Posts