Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I turn my headlights on with instrument lights at full bright radio buttons do not work radio plays but I have to hold down button to change radio stations or cd ect.. if i dim the interior lights or turn headlights to off it works just fine????????????????

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
welcome to the forums :) there has been a bunch of issues with the sound systems but i have to say i dont think ive ever heard of that problem on here.( not that i havent missed a few) but theres a ton of members that dont post much so maybe someone will have dealt with that issue. and theres some good electrical people on here too. only guess i could make is a loose connection maybe. hopefully you`ll get some ideas on here :yup: ( maybe try doing some forum searches)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome to the forums :) there has been a bunch of issues with the sound systems but i have to say i dont think ive ever heard of that problem on here.( not that i havent missed a few) but theres a ton of members that dont post much so maybe someone will have dealt with that issue. and theres some good electrical people on here too. only guess i could make is a loose connection maybe. hopefully you`ll get some ideas on here :yup: ( maybe try doing some forum searches)

Yeah, I have read where people have issues with the radios but I have searched and searched and I havent seen anyone with an issue even close to mine. It was just a sudden thing that has been happening for months and I have just finally figured out that the lights are what freeze it up. I just dont understand why the interior lights are causing this issue. I thought about just replacing the radio but I dont know if that will do any good... I appreciate your reply. I hope I can get it taken care of. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.