Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past 20 days of June 17 of them have been rain....should have bought a boat not a vert

·
Registered
478 Posts
i sure wish we could get some of that here all we have had are teaser storms that just dirty the cars and hot 100 degree weather with ugly dust storms but it could be worse right?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just be glad it is not snowing.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
yeah, send some down here...Africa hot here, and dry

·
Registered
430 Posts
I hear ya. I've seen enough rain to last a lifetime here in Chicago the past 3 months. It rained probably 20 out of 30 days in April, and May and June haven't been much better.

·
Registered
297 Posts
i'll take some, dryer than a popcorn fart out here.:shigrin just hot wind and smoke from Arizona's Wallow fire...cough cough

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I hear ya. I've seen enough rain to last a lifetime here in Chicago the past 3 months. It rained probably 20 out of 30 days in April, and May and June haven't been much better.

+ 1 million!

It seems that it has rained on more days than not, since I bought my Mustang in mid March. Sorry Wildcat07, I thought it was because I kept washing it. But I haven't washed it in about 2 weeks now and it's still rain rain rain, so can't blame me any longer.:winks

·
Registered
239 Posts
I saw on the news today that southern Arizona hasn't had rain for 71 day, but it always really windy and my car has a new layer of dust everyday.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well we had a break of rain this late afternoon and some sunny periods this evening I dropped the top and went for a drive.Hoping for sunny hot weather tomorrow.:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsupI will send the rain to you guys down South...you can have the snow too.Spent the rest of my time washing my other 2 cars.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I lived in Oregon for most of my life and i can say im quite happy in arizona now where i can clean my car with a duster haha:winks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts