Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a complete idiot!!! i planned on leaving my house again and ended up getting sick... but i left my windows rolled down and it rained ALL NIGHT i got everything vacuumed out the next morning but my floor mats smell soooo musty so does anyone have floor mats they're willing to sell??? ( i have black/charcoal interior) but i'm desperate!!! thanks feel free to PM me...

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
You could just shampoo the hell out of those mats and leave them to bake in the sun for a little while and they should be good to go.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've shampood them like 3x... lol... it doesnt help.. i found like rubber ones but they're like 70 bucks nd i dont have the money for that lol.. i'm 17 with no job... lol... but yeah i've shampood them... and it doesnt help...

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
i've shampood them like 3x... lol... it doesnt help.. i found like rubber ones but they're like 70 bucks nd i dont have the money for that lol.. i'm 17 with no job... lol... but yeah i've shampood them... and it doesnt help...
Did you leave them out to dry in the sun afterwards? If not the damp mats will couse the smell. If so, I think it may be the carpet as well. Shampoo the carpet and leave the heat on the floor and on high and let her run for a little while, it should help some along with some air freshner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.