Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the cam the PO used in the build of my .030 over build its a comp cam just wondering how it rates up and if anyone can explain "broad power" to me that'd be great, does it mean through the full rpm range?

COMP Cams: Magnum, 280H <BR> Broad Power, Rough Idle

i like the rough idle of course just wondering id there is a better non roller cam for a street/strip car :yup:

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Magnums are outdated but not bad cams. Call comp tell them your setup see what they recommend. We cannot tell you good or bad without knowing what you have?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i honestly dont know everything thats into the motor besides its 30 over forged internals, valve relief cut pistons, PnP gt40p heads, edel intake, edel 600cfm, longtubes, carter race fuel pump, high vol oil pump and the cam specs. no idea on comp ratio which kinda sucks is there any way to tell??, but the car does boogie like no tomorrow

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have to fix the header situation, cheapo summit 3 bolt flange long tubes id like to keep the long tubes for the extra power but no one makes a 3 bolt x pipe and they are quieter than shorties...WTH :yelwacko:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts