Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed after installing my Raxiom Halo's that the beams don't line up quite right. They're not bad, but in general seem to look like - _

I tried adjusting them, but I can't quite figure it out. The knob feels like it's about to snap clean off. I can't get it to turn clockwise or counter clockwise. How do I adjust the beams?

Here's a picture of the knob.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Did you have any luck adjusting your Raxiom lights? I can use the top knob to adjust the vertical, but is the back knob for the horizontal adjustment? These lights look great, but do not seem to be that bright, and are very disappointing at night (I did upgrade the bulbs as well). Is there even a horizontal adjustment on these lights? It seems that both knobs turn when you adjust it from the top.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you go here How To Fix Your Mustang's Headlights If They Are Condensating | AmericanMuscle it will have instructions to aim them and keep condensation out. I just installed mine two days ago. Here is what their instructions call for "
to adjust the headlights. To do this you need a level surface and a flat wall with plenty of room. Position vehicle as close to the wall as possible with headlights shining on wall. Place a piece of tape in the center of the headlight beam. Back vehicle up so that it is approximately 25 feet from wall. Using adjusters align the light beam so that it is centered on the pieces of tape.

Learned from other posts there is an adjuster pointing up for vertical and one pointing forward for horizontal. My vertical one is a phillips head screw you can see looking down right behind the headlight. My horizontal is a hex head directly behind the vertical one. Hope this helps someone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts