Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
:waveyJust got back from vacation and my razzi louvers were in! made my day!! Installed in 20 min. Most of the time was prep for the window. But When I put them on I fell in love with my car again! It realy hearkens Back to the 1969 Shelby I think! Tell me what you think!

another link
:heha: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/830418 :heha:

Mark
:thumbup

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think they look really sharp! I plan on putting them on mine also (when and if I ever get it) Im also thinking of putting the c scoops also. I think they compliment each other. Oh and also the GTR hood scoop.! :green

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Looks great, the fact that it only seems to attach to the window makes it look very clean.

Nice job. :thumbup

·
Registered
200 Posts
Did you have them painted or order them in your color? they match perfect :thumbup

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
paint

fomoco,:kooky:

I bought them off ebay for 190 bucks painted and shipped. The company painted these parts directly from Razzi so they come out good! They did a great job! People realy ask me more about my car because of the louvers. Only thing I want to do next is going to block the view threw the 1/4 window. So the back of the louver is covered up. Post a picture of what i'm saying later:cool:

Mark:thumbup

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice

Those arereallynice look great, but i just haveto say those arent louvers, they are side scoops!! Nice though i just orderedmy roush LOUVERS!

·
Registered
432 Posts
I like um...Deffinetly fits the retro design.:yup: :drink:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
made the scoop better!

Well I just updated my Razzi scoops today! I realy did not like the "mesh sticker" so instead, I made my own stickers! Well I have a buddy that works for the d.o.t. and he got me some black street vinyl (It realy hi grade stuff, dont know if its vinyl) Took me about 4 trys, but now it looks great! Like it alot more!! A must if you buy a Razzi SCoop! I'll post some picture tom! :gringreen :gringreen

MArk F

·
Registered
386 Posts
robotguy said:
Well I just updated my Razzi scoops today! I realy did not like the "mesh sticker" so instead, I made my own stickers! Well I have a buddy that works for the d.o.t. and he got me some black street vinyl (It realy hi grade stuff, dont know if its vinyl) Took me about 4 trys, but now it looks great! Like it alot more!! A must if you buy a Razzi SCoop! I'll post some picture tom! :gringreen :gringreen

MArk F
Wow I didn't know they were stickers . I think they look fantastic on the car . If I had a coupe these would be my choice. Very Clean Look .
Nice Job ! :thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts