Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a few months ago i took my mufflers off and decided i liked it. so i had the exhuast shop do away with the stockers and had pipes welded in. it sounds great but its still now loud enough.... i was thinking about having my cats cut off and maybe getting some resonators welded in after the h pipe. i was thinking about trying it without the resonators but im scared itll loose too much back pressure and it not sounding good.has anyone done this with the resonators. if so do you have sound clips.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I've got a Pair of SLP Loudmouths off a 2007 GT for sale in My Members Picture Gallery, used only for one Summer.....you want Loud, then these are for you:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
294 Posts
Get some can style mufflers like Borla Stingers or Magnaflow magnapacks and get rid of the cats. I love the sound of mine with that set-up. Its louder than when I had no mufflers. I still wouldnt mind it being louder though :bigthumbsup I guess long tubes will be next:gringreen

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
The Loudmouths are really loud, but I don't know if they are any louder than just pipes. Getting rid of the cats will make it a little louder though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts