Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complicated question? I need to establish the value of my 2005 GT Premium, inorder to import it into France. I will pay 30% of it's real value in taxes. There is no Bluebook on it yet (or is there?). The car's warranty is already useless in France, because Ford won't work on the car....(they say they would if they could, but don't know how).

I know the car is holding it's value well, but let's say I was to drive up to a Ford dealer in NY and sell him the car...how much would he really give me...and how much less is it worth without a warranty? My guess is around 19,000$ Thanks for all opinions ?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
johney5 said:
I will pay 30% of it's real value in taxes.
30%!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Holy sheep $hit!!! thats like $5,700!! (based on a $19,000 estimate of worth)

i dunno what the value would be with 9,000 mi (try www.kbb.com for estimate) but id strip that sucker down at the port and smuggle that thing in piece by piece!!!:eyebulge:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
YEah, go to kbb.com

·
Registered
60 Posts
NADA (nadaguides.com) is closer than Kelly Blue Book. Your car is worth $27,825 with 9K miles.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
I'd give you 10K, I can put that in writing so you can take that to customs... :winks

They are not sain with theirr taxes over there... why do you guys think I moved here... :tongue

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
kj_cinci said:
I'd give you 10K, I can put that in writing so you can take that to customs... :winks

They are not sain with theirr taxes over there... why do you guys think I moved here... :tongue
that aint no $%#@! 30 friggin percent....geez! i would move too. and here i thought US taxpayers got screwed......:eyebulge:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Yupp, it's crazy!

Maybe you could try to get a low-ball number from your dealer in writing? Ask them what they'd pay you for it, should be low enough... :winks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts