Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im new to the forum and i was wondering if some could help me, i have a 92 notch with horrible 4 lug drum brakes. and i was wondering if some could clear this up for me. i heard that i could take a rear out of a 95 mustang and bolt it right in my car with minor mods like brake lines and parking brake cables. or the other thing i heard wus i could just use the axles, brackets, calipers, etc.. and bolt them in to my rear on my car now. if some one could help me it would greatly appreciated

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
5point0notch said:
im new to the forum and i was wondering if some could help me, i have a 92 notch with horrible 4 lug drum brakes. and i was wondering if some could clear this up for me. i heard that i could take a rear out of a 95 mustang and bolt it right in my car with minor mods like brake lines and parking brake cables. or the other thing i heard wus i could just use the axles, brackets, calipers, etc.. and bolt them in to my rear on my car now. if some one could help me it would greatly appreciated
Yes you can use the Axles from 94-98 and brake parts from any SN95. There is quite a bit more to it, with changing the booster and M/C, and gutting your prop valve. Here is a good site to help get you started.

www.mustangmotorsport.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.