Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, 15 minutes east of downtown Columbus. I just purchased Motive Performance 4.10 Gears and Ford Racing 7.5" LOK Limited Slip Differential. I have no idea where to have these installed and there's no way i could install them myself. Anyone from around here have any ideas for me? Or anyone from not around here have any suggestions of a TYPE of place that could do it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
well i have a friend who works at a best one. i am from west kentucky. i dont know if you have any of those around you, but he said it would cost about 300 for the labor

·
Registered
54 Posts
I live in Reynoldsburg, Ohio, 15 minutes east of downtown Columbus. I just purchased Motive Performance 4.10 Gears and Ford Racing 7.5" LOK Limited Slip Differential. I have no idea where to have these installed and there's no way i could install them myself. Anyone from around here have any ideas for me? Or anyone from not around here have any suggestions of a TYPE of place that could do it?
the ford dealership could do it for about 300 or alittle more but make you you put new fluids after 500 miles :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Find a performance shop to do it. Do not just go to any shop. They have the knowledge and ability to set up rear ends properly.....

·
Registered
171 Posts
What are you going to do for your speedo? You should put new bearings on the differential minimum and I was doing it all new bearings pinion and all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.