Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2007 Mustang GT (automatic, CAI, Pypes axelbacks, stock suspension, 112,000 miles). When i slowly drive out from a dead stop i can hear a squeaky noise coming from the rear end. Driving at normal speeds, I cant hear anything. I know its not the brakes, because when i tap on the brakes nothing happens. I have shaken the car from every angle and i cant resonate the sound ( maybe not enough weight, i dont know). But coming out from a stop i can hear through 1st and 2nd gear after that, the car picks up speed where i cant hear anything else. PLEASE HELP! thank you everyone;)

·
Super Moderator
40,047 Posts
Welcome to the site!!I moved your thread for a better response.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 2007 Mustang GT (automatic, CAI, Pypes axelbacks, stock suspension, 112,000 miles). When i slowly drive out from a dead stop i can hear a squeaky noise coming from the rear end. Driving at normal speeds, I cant hear anything. I know its not the brakes, because when i tap on the brakes nothing happens. I have shaken the car from every angle and i cant resonate the sound ( maybe not enough weight, i dont know). But coming out from a stop i can hear through 1st and 2nd gear after that, the car picks up speed where i cant hear anything else. PLEASE HELP! thank you everyone;)

I had that. It's probably your bushings in your rear lower control arms.
It was really annoying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts