Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so today i was sitting in trafic in front of my school and some bone head rolls into the back of me hit me hard enough to jerk the car a litle but wasent a really hard hit so at this point im pissed im ready to fight this old man i get out look at the car and wasent a scratch on it we traded info i went home and washed it to make surre there wasent any scratches or anything that the dirt was hiding but nothing i was verry pleased with the way the bumper and the paint yelled up i now he didnt hit me hard but man not even a little nick just wanted to share a little story on the way the bumper helled up

·
Registered
633 Posts
Close call. Glad there wasn't any damage.

·
Registered
886 Posts
I got hit by a deer at 60mph (me, the deer might have ben going 15mph) and,though damaged, I was very happy with the durability it displayed. remember in 2 days when your neck gets sore that it could have been uch worse!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
FB Treat48 said:
im pissed im ready to fight this old man
just be sure to not fight whoever hits you. you'll get in WAY more trouble than just a nick or dent on your bumper. yeah, it's their fault, so leave it that way. if you start something, they can take YOU to court and get you in way more trouble than just getting your dent fixed. i'm glad you refrained though. trust me, i've been in enough fender benders where cooler heads prevailed and it turned out fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts