Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm fixing up and restoring my mustang to its original factory condition basically. Im missing the hatch cover and im wondering where i can get one. are there any sites out there that sells that? i have a titanium gray interior. thanx

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
You didn't say what year so keep in mind, there are two year spans.

87-89 is one span, and 90-93 is another.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
nobody makes them, your best bet is ebay.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sry Almost STK, its a 1991 Mustang GT, Thank mustangfreak196, i will look there for one. im just wondering why doesnt anyone make them ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys I know this is off topic but i dont want to start another thread and take up space in the forum. I'm going to do a tune up to fix this idle problem and bucking problem i have recently. Im looking for parts and I wonder if using aftermarket parts will affect the resale value? I was thinking about using Ford Racing spark wires, with autolite plugs, and motorcraft rotors and cap. will using aftermarket plugs and wires hurt the value?

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
Not at all and they will work just fine.

Now when is your car bucking and what does the idle do cause it sounds more than just a basic tune up problem?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car is bucking once it gets warmed up and when i drive it long. I got a code reader and got the codes 21, 41, 91, and 33. do u think its the egr? because the code says that and i checked the other day and my vacuum for the egr was disconnected, got it connected today and it idles better but it still drops to like 550. back when it was disconnected it drops suddenly, not it drops slowly. pulled the codes again with the hose connect and still got a 21, 41, 91, and 33 (Running codes). i even reset the computer by unplugging the battery. i got 33 alone when the KOEO. im sort of pissed off right now because after using the checker, my tachometer stopped working sort of. with the key off, the tach is at 200 rpm and when its on its at 1000, its not accurate and jsut happened right after running the code reader on the car. :angry:head_shot:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts