Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where I can get a kit for the "05? I've found them for previous years.

·
Registered
829 Posts
2horseowner said:
Anybody know where I can get a kit for the "05? I've found them for previous years.
I got mine on Ebay. Incredible expensive price for something that could be so easily and cheaply made! The '05 kit comes up seldom though. I saw it and waited a few months to see it again! I can send you their address etc. if you get stumped. I have the box somewhere as I ordered the color of my '06 interior and it is not here yet! So I am storing my kit with some other '06 goodies. Russ

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool - thanks. I didn't have that website in my list of parts suppliers.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yep, them there are the ones. I got it for the opening bid. I just kept bidding and letting everyone else run up the auctions or pay the Buy It Now price. After bidding on several auctions I finally got mine for $89.99 and shipping was $35. I think they don't like ebay at this price though. (I haven't seen them back on there.) Their "Buy It Now" was $139. When you get it you will kick yourself for not making it! (I assure you!). Russ

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got any pics of the installed pieces? You could be a pal and post dimensions for us :heha: so we could manufacture our own.

·
Registered
829 Posts
2horseowner said:
Got any pics of the installed pieces? You could be a pal and post dimensions for us :heha: so we could manufacture our own.
I have not put them in yet. I opened the box saw them said "shucks!" and I am waiting for the '06 delivery to install tham. I am pushed Packing for a vacation that I leave on Sunday so it will have to wait BUT I will be happy to take pictures and post dimensions etc. so you could make them yourself. I suggest you get your carpet bought now. It is masonite that's used. I would get the carpet and a sheet of that and then wait for my pictures and print. I will look for this thread and bring it to the top with the info soon. Russ

·
Registered
483 Posts
Fabricate it yourself! Use cotton swabs.

(don't ask)

~Mo

·
Registered
394 Posts
Moses said:
Fabricate it yourself! Use cotton swabs.

(don't ask)

~Mo
"I'll need 50ml of Technical Alcohol, two cotton swaps, one roll of rubberhose and a bucket of chicken..."

·
Registered
829 Posts
I am off to las Vegas today. When I get back I will get the pictures and dimensions up for you guys. I am really afraid of what the heck you two will "build" without them!

·
Registered
483 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
"I'll need 50ml of Technical Alcohol, two cotton swaps, one roll of rubberhose and a bucket of chicken..."
:worship

YEAH!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts