Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep forgetting to ask...Did anyone get rear seat floor mats? I remember when I bought my Redfire..it didn't have any..and now when I bought my Black one..they didn't have any either? Did it even come with any??? Or is my dealer a floor mat snatcher?? :what:

·
Registered
25 Posts
nope, no rear floor mats for the stang. Do you really need em anyhow, i prefer the bedroom or atleast a truck bed to do any activity that you could possibly use the rear seat for :D!!! Anyhow all the aftermarket mats really give ya is about a square inch of carpet for the rear seats anyhow. But to answer the question no the dealer isnt snatchin....well atleast not carpet out of your stang.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ford mats

just get the rubber mats from ford, keep your carpetlooking new and they look ok too, and they come with the back mats (like 8x8 or some crap) lol. or if you want to you can get the diamond plate ones from ebay........LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello from Utah where my steed RIPS thru the canyons!

I purchased a RedFire GT Loaded, and questioned the rear mat thing, knowing no one is ever going to sit there. The dealer replied as in previous posts!

I found also on ebay, some beautiful Red Mats embroidered with the Mustang logo. I purchased them directly through the seller, CJ Pony Parts out of Harrisburg, PA. Call 1-800-888-6473

They have all OEM colors. They used to produce them with a GT Logo, but Ford stopped that. They are really nice, and are $69 for set of four. The rears fit nicely, although they are less than the size of a placemat for your dining room table.

Bob in Utah

PS: GG Bailey (www.ggbailey.com) produces awesome trunk mats with custom embroidery. Check that out!:thumbsup

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yea, it's very wierd. I put some rubber mats in and went to take the rear mats out and they weren't there. :eyebulge:

G

·
None come with 2005's but, I can't get but 1 guy in back anywho, nobody sits behind me.

I'll get some trick ones one day...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Roush has some very nice floor mats available. Go to http://www.roushparts.com/ to check them out.They run $87 and change for a set of 4. Black, Grey, or Tan. Very nice feeling carpet.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm, I'm not sure I want any. No one really sits back there. :kooky:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts