Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone or any company may have thought about a add on red light/lense piece that would bolt to the trunk and go between the tail lights and it would connect to the tail light wireing harness and that way you would have red lights all across the rear. They could make it for both the V6 model and the GT where there is a cut out for the round GT emblem on the trunk. I am sure I have seen some pic's that may of been photo chops with this design but would be interested if someone actually is manufacturing it. I think it would make a nice mod for the stangs.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Never seen that... I'm sure ppl behind would love that at night... might be illegal...?? at least semi bright lights...??

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not saying that the light panel would need to be real bright, it could have small lights and connect to the parking lights so as to just be seen at night but the brake lights would still be noticed when used. Or the mod could just be a reflector between the tail lights. I saw a late model Saturn that had the red lenses that connected between the tail lights but were just reflectors. It would look pretty good in my opinion, or at least give our stangs a new look from behind.

·
Registered
294 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just saw such a mod but for the Classic Mustang whereby you converted the smalle "65 type of lights into Shelby style ones...I will look for the magazine ad tonight and post more tomorrow.

tc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts