Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have noticed MRT offers the rear window louver in 1 or 2 pieces. has anyone tried the 2 pc. do they look the same when installed, ie do connections show on the 2 pc?

WhiteHawk, how or what did you use to black out the rear, between the tail lights. I like they way that looks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Stoenr said:
Edit to reply to WinterHawk. LoL ya I missed the sig. And yea, good idea to leave it at rotating them.

No 17's even when they made the Yellow letters.

Got the New/Old book in front of me. @ work, Manager of Goodyear Store.
And an 05 just went zoomin by :(
Sucks to work next to the Ford dealer and not goin to have your Mustang for months, I see test drives all day long.
Hey Stoenr... check out this link...
http://www.goodyeartires.com/goodyeartireselector/display_tire.jsp?prodline=Eagle+GT+II&mrktarea=Performance
They have P285/65R17 & P255/60R17 Goodyear Eagle II with RWL listed :) Are they still available?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Petree said:
I have noticed MRT offers the rear window louver in 1 or 2 pieces. has anyone tried the 2 pc. do they look the same when installed, ie do connections show on the 2 pc?

WhiteHawk, how or what did you use to black out the rear, between the tail lights. I like they way that looks.
Yep, got the 1-piece, they told me about the 2-piece, but they didn't have any detaled pictures, so I was so sure about those :( Plus they told me the rear window louvers had a prop on the rear so you could hold the window up when ya clean it.. wrong, no prop :( The 2-piece was supposily made to cut down on shipping cost?

Anyway to answer your question on the rear black out on the rear, I just bought 2 rolls of 12" 3m black vinyl and put the hood strips and did the rear thing myself by hand.

I got my rolls off of ebay and I believe there is somebody sell'em on there, but I didn't see any.. but here are 2 links for them, one is the vinyl and the other is an ABS piece..

http://shops.wholesale411.com/mattie323i/product_info.php?cPath=18056_17722_18283&products_id=48845&
and
http://www.bobwhitedecals.com/Products/2005/05LVBO.htm

·
Registered
5,818 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Very cool! First 2005+ Mustang I've seen with Raised White-Letters on the tires. I'll be doing this when my tires need replaced, that's retro!

scout

·
Registered
360 Posts
Vitesse stang,
Do you have a pic of the louvers from the side you could post?
Thanks

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thank you, helps alot.
Should have my CAI & tuner next week,axel backs end of next week.Chin spoiler just needs paint & attached.Louvers to come.
Like your ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
aircare84 said:
Thank you, helps alot.
Should have my CAI & tuner next week,axel backs end of next week.Chin spoiler just needs paint & attached.Louvers to come.
Like your ride.
Excellent job on the white letters!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts