Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1316 for Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates, H&R Street/Race Springs, Tokico D-Spec shocks and struts, and labor.

$1040 for Ford 3.73 Gears, Rear axle bearing kit (Includes axle bearings, seals, carrier bearings, pinion bearings and seal), Ford Racing traction lock, Labor, and Redline Synthetic Gear oil.

Im just curious if this is actually a legit estimate. The same shop gave me both estimates and it seems like a pretty legit place (Peidmont Custom Motorsports). Thanks for any advise or opinions.

·
Registered
682 Posts
holy crap ma man thats od cost..learn it and do urself the springs look easy enough there are videos on it all u need is jacks and jack stands

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i know... Id probly save about 800 just without having to pay install, but i want it done right. And i might be able to put springs in, maybe even the shocks and struts, but im not to sure about the C/C plates. And the gears, forget about it haha. Ill pay the $400 labor fee. The suspension I could probly do in my garage, im sure I could handle that, but I just feel better if a professional did it ya know?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
The suspension parts you listed will run you about a grand or so. 300 to install them & align you to stock specs aint that bad.

You got about 700 or so worth or rear axle parts & again about 300 bucks labor. As long as they guarantee their work thats not unreasonable.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Those seem like reasonable prices with the installation. :gringreen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.