Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I am a rookie so with any luck I have found the correct forum.:)

First off, I am going on the assumption that all new orders will be 2012 models and not 2011s.

I have been researching Mustang information for a long time now. I have also been looking at local stock (and regional stock online) for almost as long. I've been close to buying one more than once but have held out for something better. Since it's my very first Mustang (or sportscar/musclecar of any kind) it would appear that I am going to be extra picky.

Anyway, I may just buck up and order one.

The Ford rebate right now is $500 and it expires on 7/5/11. Does anyone know if the factory rebate increases at all for the Labor Day Weekend? Traditionally, the rebates are higher by the end of the year (for obvious reasons) but I am thinking that they will jump up a tad before then.

The way I look at it, I have been looking for so long that waiting another 3 months won't kill me if the rebate is a bit higher by then.

The rebates on 2011s are good now but I probably won't find anything on a lot that fits my ideal 'Stang vision.

Thanks!

·
Registered
585 Posts
First off, I am going on the assumption that all new orders will be 2012 models and not 2011s.
Correct, all Mustangs built since late February have been 2012s.

As for rebates increasing, kind of hard to tell. You're probably better off trying to get the $750 private cash coupon. You can usually get one by requesting a Mustang brochure off of the Ford website. Be sure to request by both mail and email as the rebate can be sent to you either way.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I think the current rebates expire on 7/5. So no one but Ford will know if the incentives will change at that time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.