Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been getting the prices on some parts lately and Dynamic Racing Products Online Auto Parts Store has some good prices, but their website isn't very good and doesn't give much of a description to their products. Has anyone used them before? I'd rather pay a little more and go through a more reputable source than to buy from the cheapest and get terrible service.

Main concern is " Dynamic Racing Products is not affiliated with STEEDA AUTOSPORTS INC. in any way shape or form" on the order page for the Steeda Tri-Ax.

I bought my CAI from americanmuscle.com and it comes tomorrow, so I'll see what I think of them. I've also seen blueovalindustries.com and their website looks good also.

I'm looking to buy a Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, and some FRPP 3.73 gears in the next 2 weeks. Future mods are Headers, Heads & Cam, MAF.

Any recommendations appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
check out some of the sponsors here that sell parts,,,i ordered a catalog from MCR parts,it arrived promptly and the prices looked good....

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I really like Summit Racing and Steeda

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
http://www.stangsuspension.com had a good price on the Tri-ax when I got mine. You might also try http://www.mustangsunlimited: I've found them to have some good prices on a variety of different items.

Generally, I'd do a Google search on what you're looking for and then check back here/some of the other sites like Steeda, JEGs, American Muscle, LMPerformance, Lethal Performance, CHE, StangMods.com, AJ-USA, Roush, Lethal Performance, Edelbrock, JDS Performance parts, Hardcore Mustangs Online, Brothers Performance, MMR, and BMR Fabrication.

For engine-related items, people often think of Livernois, VT Engines, Fox Lake, and MMR. There are course many others.

Good luck. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I hope you used the discount code when you bought the CAI from AM.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope you used the discount code when you bought the CAI from AM.
Hey, Thanks for saying something! I didn't enter the discount code and emailed them last night asking if they could credit me and it went through this morning. AM's customer service is awesome!! And with the discount code, the Tri-Ax and gear prices are better than the other sites so i'm going to order them.

Thanks again fobra!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
No problem man. Have fun with the new mods:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Glad you found a site you like.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.