Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, This is the new shift boot that I went with to fit my Bullitt shift knob instead of paying $200 for the Ford part. It's from Redlinegoods.com. Made of genuine leather unlike the stock boot and it fits perfectly. They make it anyway you want it. I went with Black leather and dark blue stitching even though it is hard to tell from the pics.

I highly recommend Redlinegoods.com, Their customer service and quality of their products is top notch. I'm very happy :gringreen

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks great to me...tho some Bullitt owners have switched their shift knobs. The aluminum one can cook you in the summer & freeze you in the winter.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
looks good, what did they charge for it? my g/f just got one done for her car, came out pretty nice, i`ll have to post up a pic when i get a chance. now i see your shifter difference at the top of the boot.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@pwd72s, It's a very good thing that I park my car in the garage all the time so it doesn't turn into a branding iron. Although when I do first get in the car it is quite cold but it warms up pretty quickly.

@amustangrocks, It was $44 plus $9 shipping. You can get a lot of options like quad stitching or piping that adds to the cost but I wanted something that looks very close to stock.

Thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Looks good. I got my wife a custom made shift boot for her car a few years ago. I think it was from these same people. Hers turned out very well too. The prices are pretty reasonable, and you can have it however you want.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
looks really good:bigthumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts