Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lived and raced everywhere between here and Toronto and I know there are alot of Mustangs and Ford enthusiasts in general in Eastern Canada. It suprises me that there isn't more activity in this regional forum. I know Toronto and the GTA have GTAMC.com and CMOC, but for the rest of us there really isn't a site or forum available that caters directly to our region. This would be a great place to chat about events and whatever else is of interest in Eastern Canada. It could also be used as a great place to create a community of people to help each other out, whether it be advice, helping out with a local sale, checking out a part or car for someone. I have a hard time finding people and resources in this neck of the woods, whether it be for tech advice, parts I'm looking for or whatever and AFM seems to be the only place offering it. It'd be nice to try and get some activity in here.

Tim

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
We have a lot of Canadians here..but some might be posting also in the other forums.. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey I am from Toronto but originally from the east coast, like so many up here. I agree with you guys. It would be great to jump start this forum and see more activity from all over the east coast, from Toronto all the way down to Newfoundland. You can count me in. :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I don't know why this section is so slow... the last response to this post is over a year old and still on the front page. I guess as it was said that the other east Canada members are posting on other pages.

There seems to be lots of lookers, though, as my '92 LX post had well over 100 views in 3 weeks.

Ah well, I usually post in other sections as well....

·
Registered
154 Posts
ya we need more ppl from the eat to get this up and running....i live in sarnia and there is nothing but ricer boys here.......need help finding ppl near to meet and talk...

S

·
0 Posts
I sure hope this helps.

We are in the process of adding a regional forum for each province and state so members can have a local forum within their own area.

If you have any suggestions how we could make it better, we would sure like to hear them.

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.