Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting in my living room watching tv a while ago when the neighborhood turned into what could only be described as the sounds of the de-militarized zone of Vietnam.

Thats right..its fire works weekend. If a bottle rocket or any such lands on your car while still burning..it will permanently burn your paint.

I rushed out side to the site of millions of kids and fireworks to quickly move my car into the garage....

Funny thing is 99% of them completely clueless and probably wondering what i was doin and why..

Most people dont THINK..and therefore..are totally unaware that there is a significant risk they could damage a neighbors paint job...

Not a big deal with my 05 truck...but i would have been pissed about my stang...

Just a happy reminder for everyone to keep an eye out.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Same thing goes for cigarette butts, I get so p****d off when I see somebody toss a butt out their window. About 3 days after I bought my 89, I was behind somebody who did that, and the butt landed on my hood and sat there for a few seconds before rolling off. But not before leaving a nice dime size burn mark that is on there to this day. I was livid to say the least!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I feel yas, I had a person flick one out and it landed inside my truck window once and burnt my seat. Try gettin insurance to cover that. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.