Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case some of you haven't been checking the Mustang Lounge forum, I wanted to post a reminder here.

The AFM meet that was rescheduled due to weather is now this Saturday, June 27 at The Whiskey Cafe in Lyndhurst, NJ.

Check the sticky thread in the Mustang Lounge for all the details.

PM Judi (JudisStang) to let her know if you plan to attend. Even if you are a last second addition that is great. And if you decide to just show up that day, that works too. It looks like the weather is finally going to cooperate this weekend and Saturday looks like it will be a gorgeous afternoon and night for the meet.

To quote The Doors...."well show me the way to the next whiskey bar...."

M

·
0 Posts
Come out, have some fun - leave the 'tudes at the door and enjoy some quality time from out behind the keyboard with your fellow AFMers!! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i'll be there however not until after 5pm (family event) but i expect a good turn out from you stangers. i want to meet you guys and gals!!!:bigthumbsup

M

·
0 Posts
Looking forward to it!!

We should be getting there around 4:30...
my brother is coming after work at around 6pm - I have to save him a spot by Garry and I... :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Man...there's car meets and cruises everywhere this weekend!

M

·
0 Posts
Yeah but this is the one you wanna be at... :bigthumbsup :gringreen

You comin'?

M

·
0 Posts
One final bump up! :bigthumbsup :bigthumbsup Join us! :gringreen and bring your fuzzy dice. :hihi:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Wish I could join you all, but am still battling bronchitis! Please take and post pictures!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.