Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It actually wasn't that difficult... I removed the sticker pin stripes (not painted) before I clayed the Fox today...

Using my fingernail, I was able to lift a very little bit of it - and while following directions I found online, I pulled the stripe off at a 90 degree angle... this kept the stripe from breaking at stress points.

After I removed all the pinstripes, I was able to clay the car - and what residue wasn't removed with the clay bar - it was removed with the cleaner wax.

I have to tell you, the fox looks killer without pinstripes!!! I'll get a few pics tomorrow!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Were you having problems with the pin stripes or just wanted to take them off?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We had just wanted to take them off... they very much changed the mood of the car while looking at it - we saw a picture of a yellow 93 without them and knew it had to be done... and we both agree - it looks much meaner with the pinstripes off.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Judi yeah I would like to see some pics what it looks like now. You are talking about the new Mustang that you just picked up right? Or is it on the blue one in your avatar.

·
Super Moderator
40,142 Posts
Looks great Judi,you done a good job!!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
OMG Judi what a difference. I really like the after. You guys did a good job.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!! Much appreciated! Today she goes to my work for a "show off" session :D :gringreen and maybe I'll take some pics... :bigthumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.