Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ouch. Real newbie question right here.

Trying to remove (or detach) my battery. Purpose is to reset my cars adaptive learning to, once again, reload my 87 Brenspeed tune.

Over 4 weeks my tune has lost its edge. By reseting the battery I hope to change things temporarily.

Thank you all for helping!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
According to them. My cars adaptive learning is turned off on all 3 tunes. I've reflashed quiete often. Car doesn't run (after a month)like the day I first installed the tunes.

I tried detaching all wires to the battery. Some I could not remove. I was successful at detaching the + cord to the battery. I was unable (or could not figure out) how to detach all coards attached to the battery.

I have read that detaching the battery for 20-30 resets everything. Re-load the tune. Should be like the first time.

Thank you all again, and again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exact call on the battery. It will be a nightmare to remove - side. Your description is same as mine.

I have already tried loading stock then re-tuning with 87 on SCT-X3. I contacted Brenspeed Brian via email. Informed me my cars adaptive learning has been turned off in all 3 tunes.

Throttle response, low end torque, not the same as first flash. I will try everything before contacting Brenspeed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.