Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
You don't even have a signature yet. Instead of removing "vote for my profile", why don't you add a signature that says "I refuse to run and if elected I will not serve"? Don't ruin profile voting for the rest of us. I've been illegally buying votes for months now and I figure it has to start paying off sometime.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't even have a signature yet. Instead of removing "vote for my profile", why don't you add a signature that says "I refuse to run and if elected I will not serve"? Don't ruin profile voting for the rest of us. I've been illegally buying votes for months now and I figure it has to start paying off sometime.
can't make a sig. can't kowtow to the man..

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I do not believe we can turn off or remove "Vote for my Profile" option on an individual members profile"

To add your signature
Click on "My control Panel"
Click on "Edit Signature"
Type your signature info
Click "Save Signature"

If you have any problems or questions please send me a PM

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's funny. post something about a vendor and an admin/mod is all over it. post something in this forum and 4 days later, no response from an admin/mod. kind of sad really. I guess you can't hide your true colors.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
The poster before yours is Admin :headscratch:. Looks like she posted the same day explaining how to put a signature in your profile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts