Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where the red floor mats that come with the ICAP can be obtained? Can they be bought through a Ford dealer? Thanks. :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
the dealer should have them, i don't know why u want them but anyways u can get aftermarket ones with the mustang pony emblem

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Mine are for sale!

You don't want them though... more orange than red!

Get a set from GG Baily!

·
Registered
478 Posts
kj_cinci said:
Mine are for sale!

You don't want them though... more orange than red!

Get a set from GG Baily!

They do look like crapt don't they?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Red floor mats

I agree. The red floor mats that the dealer put in the car looked like crap. They were more a reddish-orange color and incredibly thin material (i.e. cheap). Plus they only gave me the front floor mats.

I ended up buying replacement floor mats for the front and rear. Similar to the ones on www.cal-mustang.com

They're black, they have the running mustang emblem embroidered on them and they match the carpet material exactly.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
kj_cinci said:
Here are mine from GG Baily.... perfect fit and match in color!
Dude, have you been eating cookies in your car again? :laughlitt Did you ever make it to the Lighthouse Inn? Was at the "sandbar" tippin' the other night.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
sonny1213 said:
Dude, have you been eating cookies in your car again? :laughlitt Did you ever make it to the Lighthouse Inn? Was at the "sandbar" tippin' the other night.
LOL, you should see it now... more grass than at Wimbeldon... Maybe I should vacuum sometime...

Yes, made it there, where to a bunch of other places too... Lotsa Sam!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE: Got replacements straight from Ford for around $50. They're sitting in the trunk, in the wrapping, just waiting until the stock mats get worn out. :)

I didn't want any of the Mustang logos or anything - just plain stock - so this was the best way to go. Thanks for the replies, guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts