Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, here's the deal..

Got my performance mods done for a while, been working on cleaning her up just installed some clear corner lights with the amber bulbs, and i'm wanting a black billet or mesh REPLACEMENT grill that's not a fog light delete, any suggestions?

New to this so sorry if my image doesn't show up

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Thats a tough call. If you like the no fog lite look then go with the Bullitt grill. But if you still want to keep them you have a lot of other options.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Agent 47 is always a good choice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agent 47 is always a good choice.
Anyone have a picture of the agent 47 w/o the emblem? Only ones ive seen have the headlight delete for the intakes, and i'm curious how the added offset for the fog lights looks with the headlights still there

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Anyone have a picture of the agent 47 w/o the emblem? Only ones ive seen have the headlight delete for the intakes, and i'm curious how the added offset for the fog lights looks with the headlights still there
Here's mine, although I added an offset tribar pony emblem and chrome door trim around the perimeter.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, wow, anyone know where I can find an agent 47 grille for less than 320? would love to get the upper and lower at the same time

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Ok, wow, anyone know where I can find an agent 47 grille for less than 320? would love to get the upper and lower at the same time
I'm glad you like it. It really makes the car, in my opinion.
Wildpony Motorsports (whom I've personally dealt with) as it for $309. That's about the best I've seen it at. I'm not sure they have both the upper and lower grille. I bought mine directly from Agent 47.
https://www.wildponymotorsports.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=621&idproduct=1407

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm glad you like it. It really makes the car, in my opinion.
Wildpony Motorsports (whom I've personally dealt with) as it for $309. That's about the best I've seen it at. I'm not sure they have both the upper and lower grille. I bought mine directly from Agent 47.
https://www.wildponymotorsports.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=621&idproduct=1407

For sure man definitely makes the car, i'm going to leave the chrome off but the tri bar is definitely getting ordered, and with all the extra heat being extracted because of my motor mods I think this will keep things from staying so toasty around the car, had any problems with the hood wanting to raise up on ya?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I see you do have hoodpins though, just not my thing, hopefully it won't be an issue. Appreciate your assistance mi amigo, ill get some pictures up when I get it in in a week or so

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
For sure man definitely makes the car, i'm going to leave the chrome off but the tri bar is definitely getting ordered, and with all the extra heat being extracted because of my motor mods I think this will keep things from staying so toasty around the car, had any problems with the hood wanting to raise up on ya?
No problems. Then again, I don't drive faster than my guardian angel can fly.:bigthumbsup
The tribar pony is from Classic Design Concepts, however, it's really the reproduction emblem for a '69 Mach 1 from Scott Drake Enterprises.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see you do have hoodpins though, just not my thing, hopefully it won't be an issue. Appreciate your assistance mi amigo, ill get some pictures up when I get it in in a week or so

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Good luck on the grill, i think itll look pretty cool.. although i really love the stock grill if i had a roush kit on my car.. id do the Roush 428 Grill w/ no fogs. since i have 2 down below.. but not going that route :(

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good luck on the grill, i think itll look pretty cool.. although i really love the stock grill if i had a roush kit on my car.. id do the Roush 428 Grill w/ no fogs. since i have 2 down below.. but not going that route :(
Would love to do the same thing, with the billet 9 bar Roush has, but I can always sell this one if I fall into some money for a Roush front end lol don't see that happening any time soon

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Its soo tempting, i can buy a few things i want.. like 18x9 DD Black n chrome bullitts for my stang, or i can do a full roush bodykit(including exhaust) or just wait for my Supercharger.. but those rims i want really bad

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its soo tempting, i can buy a few things i want.. like 18x9 DD Black n chrome bullitts for my stang, or i can do a full roush bodykit(including exhaust) or just wait for my Supercharger.. but those rims i want really bad
Yeah the full kits nice, but I already have quite a bit of money invested in an exhaust so it's just not practical to me (as practical as cars are and everything lol) but I would jump on the front end conversion think it'd be pretty tight

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Yeah the full kits nice, but I already have quite a bit of money invested in an exhaust so it's just not practical to me (as practical as cars are and everything lol) but I would jump on the front end conversion think it'd be pretty tight
Yeah, thats not really a huge chunk of cash.. thats a good way to go.. i didnt wanna go for their square exhaust..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.