Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into changing out the factory wipers for some nice chrome ones, trouble is I don't know what kind to get. I know I need 20" and 22" blades, but is there a certain brand/type I need to use to connect them?

·
Registered
263 Posts
raptorv22 said:
I'm looking into changing out the factory wipers for some nice chrome ones, trouble is I don't know what kind to get. I know I need 20" and 22" blades, but is there a certain brand/type I need to use to connect them?
I just bought the Bosch replacements for $10 and $12 respectively. They clip right into the fatory arm with no need for adapters at all.

·
Registered
121 Posts
raptorv22 said:
hey raptorv22, could you post a pic or two of your car? i have a black 05 too and want to see how your exterior mods look. i too am going with chrome accents. so far, i have the rear light bezels only. thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, sure, just have to wait for a sunny day so I can clean it up nice. It's been raining the last few days. I'm not near done yet, but I'm building sort of a modern version of the Boss 429.

I did replace the wipers, just got them in today- I went with chrome Trico Oktanes. They're tuner blades, but they look nice.

·
Registered
121 Posts
looking forward to seeing it. i'm fighting the urge myself to do a modern tribute to the old boss's! i'd like to keep it as stock in the looks department as i can. but i'm definitely boosting the engine and exhaust. i almost pulled the trigger on a rear window louver, but i just couldn't do it. spent the money on a CAI instead.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts